Passenger lounge opens at New Delhi railway station
New Delhi: Complete with food court, internet connectivity and a business centre, a swanky travellers` lounge opened at the New Delhi railway station on Friday.
Similar to lounges at airports, the new lounge has a seating capacity for 125 people. It also has a convenience retail store and will be accessible to all passengers at Rs 300 for three hours.
For large groups or families, the lounge has a separate private seating area.
If the passenger wishes to extend the stay beyond three hours, Rs 125 will be charged for every additional hour. Additional services such as the wash & change, business centre and the retail convenience store will be chargeable as per usage by the passengers.
The Ministry of Railways plans to open such lounges at 50 major stations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical