Petrol pump looted in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Five men on two motorcycles looted Rs 4 lakh at gunpoint from a petrol pump here on the Delhi-Jaipur highway on Tuesday, police said.
The Indian Oil petrol pump is located near Shikohpur More, 43 km from Delhi.
"Three men wearing monkey caps reached the petrol pump around 3.15 am and looted the cash," police officer Madan Singh told a news agency.
The criminals came on a black bike with its number plate covered by a cloth. Their two other accomplice were waiting on another bike a few meters away.
Two of the employees at the pump handed over the cash without offering any resistance, Madan Singh said.
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state
- SC, ST promotions: Shivraj Singh-led government to move Supreme Court
- Bombed Brussels airport departure hall to reopen today
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception