Petrol pump looted in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Five men on two motorcycles looted Rs 4 lakh at gunpoint from a petrol pump here on the Delhi-Jaipur highway on Tuesday, police said.
The Indian Oil petrol pump is located near Shikohpur More, 43 km from Delhi.
"Three men wearing monkey caps reached the petrol pump around 3.15 am and looted the cash," police officer Madan Singh told a news agency.
The criminals came on a black bike with its number plate covered by a cloth. Their two other accomplice were waiting on another bike a few meters away.
Two of the employees at the pump handed over the cash without offering any resistance, Madan Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur