Petrol pump looted in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Five men on two motorcycles looted Rs 4 lakh at gunpoint from a petrol pump here on the Delhi-Jaipur highway on Tuesday, police said.
The Indian Oil petrol pump is located near Shikohpur More, 43 km from Delhi.
"Three men wearing monkey caps reached the petrol pump around 3.15 am and looted the cash," police officer Madan Singh told a news agency.
The criminals came on a black bike with its number plate covered by a cloth. Their two other accomplice were waiting on another bike a few meters away.
Two of the employees at the pump handed over the cash without offering any resistance, Madan Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31