Physically challenged 15-year-old girl raped in Mumbai
Mumbai: A physically challenged minor girl was allegedly raped by two men in the suburban Chembur area of Mumbai, police said on Thursday.
The two accused took the 15-year-old girl, who is hearing and speech impaired, to a toilet in Chembur area yesterday afternoon and allegedly raped her.
The victim lived in a shanty with her parents in Chembur, police said, adding that a case has been registered against the two unknown persons while the girl has been sent for medical examination.
However, the police is finding it difficult to identify the culprits as the victim was not in a position to provide details.
Police suspected that the accused could be from the same area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi