Physically challenged 15-year-old girl raped in Mumbai
Mumbai: A physically challenged minor girl was allegedly raped by two men in the suburban Chembur area of Mumbai, police said on Thursday.
The two accused took the 15-year-old girl, who is hearing and speech impaired, to a toilet in Chembur area yesterday afternoon and allegedly raped her.
The victim lived in a shanty with her parents in Chembur, police said, adding that a case has been registered against the two unknown persons while the girl has been sent for medical examination.
However, the police is finding it difficult to identify the culprits as the victim was not in a position to provide details.
Police suspected that the accused could be from the same area.
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- Kanchi Sankaracharya Jayendra Saraswathi acquitted in Radhakrishnan assault case
- 'Russian Doll' galaxy cluster decodes information about dark energy
- New Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps launched for Windows 10
- Archery World Cup: Women recurve team shocks top seed Germany to make final