PIL in High Court for CBI probe into land deals of Robert Vadra firms
New Delhi: A PIL has been filed in the Delhi High Court seeking a court-monitored CBI probe into various land deals allegedly entered into by firms in which Robert Vadra has interests and grant of licenses to change land use of purchased agricultural plots in Gurgaon in Haryana.
The public interest litigation (PIL), which may come up for hearing on April 23, also seeks a probe into land deals entered into by Skylight Hospitality Pvt Ltd and its subsidiaries in Rajasthan in which Vadra is said to have stakes.
"Issue a direction to the respondent no.1 CBI to register a criminal case...In land deals in Rajasthan by the Respondent no. 3 (Vadra firm), its subsidiary companies and its directors having hand and conspiracy with the state/central government information creating huge loss to the public exchequer and poor farmers ...," it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey