PIL in High Court for CBI probe into land deals of Robert Vadra firms
New Delhi: A PIL has been filed in the Delhi High Court seeking a court-monitored CBI probe into various land deals allegedly entered into by firms in which Robert Vadra has interests and grant of licenses to change land use of purchased agricultural plots in Gurgaon in Haryana.
The public interest litigation (PIL), which may come up for hearing on April 23, also seeks a probe into land deals entered into by Skylight Hospitality Pvt Ltd and its subsidiaries in Rajasthan in which Vadra is said to have stakes.
"Issue a direction to the respondent no.1 CBI to register a criminal case...In land deals in Rajasthan by the Respondent no. 3 (Vadra firm), its subsidiary companies and its directors having hand and conspiracy with the state/central government information creating huge loss to the public exchequer and poor farmers ...," it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi