Pleasant, clear Tuesday in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhi is likely to experience a warm weather Tuesday, forecasts the Met Office.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 9.1 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year.
"The day will remain clear with shallow fog in the morning. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 25.3 degrees Celsius, a notch above season`s average," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Humidity at 8.30 am was recorded at 93 percent.
Monday`s minimum temperature settled a notch above the season`s average at 9.6 degrees Celsius, while the maximum was 25.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj