Pleasant day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A shallow fog covered the capital early Monday with the minimum temperature settling two notches below the season`s average at 8.5 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a pleasant day for the city.
"The sky will remain clear and sunny throughout the day. But it is likely to become partly cloudy by evening," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is likely to be around 23 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The fog brought down visibility to 400 meters in the city at 8.30 am while humidity was recorded at 97 percent.
The maximum temperature on Sunday was 23.7 degrees Celsius, a notch above the average for this time of the year, while the minimum was three notches below average at 7.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing