Pleasant day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A shallow fog covered the capital early Monday with the minimum temperature settling two notches below the season`s average at 8.5 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a pleasant day for the city.
"The sky will remain clear and sunny throughout the day. But it is likely to become partly cloudy by evening," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is likely to be around 23 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
The fog brought down visibility to 400 meters in the city at 8.30 am while humidity was recorded at 97 percent.
The maximum temperature on Sunday was 23.7 degrees Celsius, a notch above the average for this time of the year, while the minimum was three notches below average at 7.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love