Pleasant day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A cool but pleasant day lies ahead for Delhi Wednesday, the first day of 2014, with maximum temperature expected to be around 17 degrees Celsius, the Met Office has forecast.
A partly cloudy sky in the morning will give way to a clear sky, said India Meteorological Department (IMD).
After two days of chill, minimum temperature early Wednesday was three notches above average at 10.4 degrees Celsius.
Fog enveloped the city in the morning, with visibility dropping to 600 metres at 8.30 am.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches below average at 17.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled three notches below average at 4 degrees Celsius.
Minimum temperature Monday was season`s lowest at 2.4 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!