Pleasant day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A cool but pleasant day lies ahead for Delhi Wednesday, the first day of 2014, with maximum temperature expected to be around 17 degrees Celsius, the Met Office has forecast.
A partly cloudy sky in the morning will give way to a clear sky, said India Meteorological Department (IMD).
After two days of chill, minimum temperature early Wednesday was three notches above average at 10.4 degrees Celsius.
Fog enveloped the city in the morning, with visibility dropping to 600 metres at 8.30 am.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches below average at 17.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled three notches below average at 4 degrees Celsius.
Minimum temperature Monday was season`s lowest at 2.4 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested