Pleasant day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A cool but pleasant day lies ahead for Delhi Wednesday, the first day of 2014, with maximum temperature expected to be around 17 degrees Celsius, the Met Office has forecast.
A partly cloudy sky in the morning will give way to a clear sky, said India Meteorological Department (IMD).
After two days of chill, minimum temperature early Wednesday was three notches above average at 10.4 degrees Celsius.
Fog enveloped the city in the morning, with visibility dropping to 600 metres at 8.30 am.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches below average at 17.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled three notches below average at 4 degrees Celsius.
Minimum temperature Monday was season`s lowest at 2.4 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- BJP's Yashwant Sinha slams NDA policy towards Pakistan, hints at war-like-situation
- Music-sharing and larger emojis for WhatsApp for iOS soon?
- After Mumbai Indians, Krunal and Hardik Pandya to play for new team
- Procedural delay and not failure, says MEA on India's NSG membership issue
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman