Pleasant day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A cool but pleasant day lies ahead for Delhi Wednesday, the first day of 2014, with maximum temperature expected to be around 17 degrees Celsius, the Met Office has forecast.
A partly cloudy sky in the morning will give way to a clear sky, said India Meteorological Department (IMD).
After two days of chill, minimum temperature early Wednesday was three notches above average at 10.4 degrees Celsius.
Fog enveloped the city in the morning, with visibility dropping to 600 metres at 8.30 am.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches below average at 17.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled three notches below average at 4 degrees Celsius.
Minimum temperature Monday was season`s lowest at 2.4 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read