Pleasant day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a misty morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at 11.2 degrees Celsius - average for this time of year. The Met office has forecast a pleasant day ahead.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy, but rain is not expected. The maximum temperature is likely to be around 21 degrees Celsius," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 1,200 meters while humidity was recorded at 95 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches below average for this time of the season at 20.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature dipped one notch below average at 9.4 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!