Pleasant day in capital
New Delhi: It was a sunny and pleasant day for Delhiites on Tuesday with the maximum temperature remaining above normal level.
Though the minimum temperature dipped two notches below average to settle at 6.7 deg C, the day was pleasant as the maximum temperature rose two degrees above normal at 23.3 deg C, the MeT office said.
Yesterday, the minimum and maximum was recorded at 6.7 deg C and 22.3 deg C respectively.
The city also witnessed shallow fog in the morning but there was no trace of it as the day progressed.
The Weatherman has predicted mist or shallow fog tomorrow morning. The sky is likely to remain clear during the day but may become cloudy in the later part of the day.
The minimum and maximum temperature is likely to remain around seven deg C and 23 deg C, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened