Pleasant Friday in Delhi, cloudy Saturday expected
New Delhi: Delhi experienced a pleasant Friday although the maximum temperature touched 18 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season`s average. Saturday is likely to be cloudy.
The maximum and the minimum temperatures Saturday are likely to hover around 18 and 9 degrees Celsius respectively, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Saturday will see a shallow fog in the morning and the sky is expected to be cloudy through the day.
Friday morning too started with a shallow fog, which cleared as the day progressed.
According to Northern Railway, nine trains were re-scheduled and 25 trains were running late due to the foggy weather in the region.
But there were no disruption to flights.
Friday`s minimum temperature was 11 degree Celsius, three notches above the season`s average.
Thursday`s minimum temperature was 13.5 degrees Celsius, six notches above the season`s average. The maximum temperature settled at 20.1 degrees Celsius, a notch below the average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj