Pleasant Friday in Delhi, cloudy Saturday expected
New Delhi: Delhi experienced a pleasant Friday although the maximum temperature touched 18 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season`s average. Saturday is likely to be cloudy.
The maximum and the minimum temperatures Saturday are likely to hover around 18 and 9 degrees Celsius respectively, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Saturday will see a shallow fog in the morning and the sky is expected to be cloudy through the day.
Friday morning too started with a shallow fog, which cleared as the day progressed.
According to Northern Railway, nine trains were re-scheduled and 25 trains were running late due to the foggy weather in the region.
But there were no disruption to flights.
Friday`s minimum temperature was 11 degree Celsius, three notches above the season`s average.
Thursday`s minimum temperature was 13.5 degrees Celsius, six notches above the season`s average. The maximum temperature settled at 20.1 degrees Celsius, a notch below the average.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living