Pleasant Monday in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a pleasant on Monday morning, with the minimum temperature recorded at 22.7 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season.
The met office has forecast light rain in some parts of the city later in the day.
"There might be light rain and thundershower in some parts of the city," said an official of India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The expected maximum temperature for the day is 32 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 88 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches below average at 31.2 degrees Celsius while the minimum temperature settled at 22.7 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- AAP's protest march to 7 RCR: Detained Delhi Dy CM Sisodia, 52 MLAs released by police
- 'Time to focus on cyber threats to aviation sector in India'
- Alien or rock formation? UFO hunters claim extraterrestrial presence on Mars! - See pic
- Government plans new category visa to attract foreigners, boost trade
- Mann Ki Baat: Declare undisclosed income, assets voluntarily by Sept 30, it is last chance, says PM Modi