Pleasant Monday in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a pleasant on Monday morning, with the minimum temperature recorded at 22.7 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season.
The met office has forecast light rain in some parts of the city later in the day.
"There might be light rain and thundershower in some parts of the city," said an official of India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The expected maximum temperature for the day is 32 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 88 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches below average at 31.2 degrees Celsius while the minimum temperature settled at 22.7 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister