Pleasant morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was yet another pleasant
morning for the capital as the minimum temperature remained above the normal level after a month of biting cold.
The minimum temperature overnight was recorded at 10.6 degrees Celsius, which is a degree less than the previous day`s minimum but still a good two degrees above normal.
While it was foggy in the early hours, the sun came out
as the morning progressed, making the weather a pleasant one.
The maximum temperature yesterday was recorded at 23.8
degrees Celsius, which was a degree above normal.
In signs that the chilly winter is on its way out, the
capital has seen minimum temperatures go up steadily over the
first few days of February.
While the last day of January recorded a minimum of 4.4
degree Celsius, the mercury has settled at a higher level ever
since, rising from near seven on the first day of February to
double digit figures over the last two days.
The minimum temperature, is likely to settle around 9
degrees tomorrow and the weather department says there is
possibility of thundery development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar