Pleasant morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was yet another pleasant
morning for the capital as the minimum temperature remained above the normal level after a month of biting cold.
The minimum temperature overnight was recorded at 10.6 degrees Celsius, which is a degree less than the previous day`s minimum but still a good two degrees above normal.
While it was foggy in the early hours, the sun came out
as the morning progressed, making the weather a pleasant one.
The maximum temperature yesterday was recorded at 23.8
degrees Celsius, which was a degree above normal.
In signs that the chilly winter is on its way out, the
capital has seen minimum temperatures go up steadily over the
first few days of February.
While the last day of January recorded a minimum of 4.4
degree Celsius, the mercury has settled at a higher level ever
since, rising from near seven on the first day of February to
double digit figures over the last two days.
The minimum temperature, is likely to settle around 9
degrees tomorrow and the weather department says there is
possibility of thundery development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you