Pleasant morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was yet another pleasant
morning for the capital as the minimum temperature remained above the normal level after a month of biting cold.
The minimum temperature overnight was recorded at 10.6 degrees Celsius, which is a degree less than the previous day`s minimum but still a good two degrees above normal.
While it was foggy in the early hours, the sun came out
as the morning progressed, making the weather a pleasant one.
The maximum temperature yesterday was recorded at 23.8
degrees Celsius, which was a degree above normal.
In signs that the chilly winter is on its way out, the
capital has seen minimum temperatures go up steadily over the
first few days of February.
While the last day of January recorded a minimum of 4.4
degree Celsius, the mercury has settled at a higher level ever
since, rising from near seven on the first day of February to
double digit figures over the last two days.
The minimum temperature, is likely to settle around 9
degrees tomorrow and the weather department says there is
possibility of thundery development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir