Pleasant morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was yet another pleasant
morning for the capital as the minimum temperature remained above the normal level after a month of biting cold.
The minimum temperature overnight was recorded at 10.6 degrees Celsius, which is a degree less than the previous day`s minimum but still a good two degrees above normal.
While it was foggy in the early hours, the sun came out
as the morning progressed, making the weather a pleasant one.
The maximum temperature yesterday was recorded at 23.8
degrees Celsius, which was a degree above normal.
In signs that the chilly winter is on its way out, the
capital has seen minimum temperatures go up steadily over the
first few days of February.
While the last day of January recorded a minimum of 4.4
degree Celsius, the mercury has settled at a higher level ever
since, rising from near seven on the first day of February to
double digit figures over the last two days.
The minimum temperature, is likely to settle around 9
degrees tomorrow and the weather department says there is
possibility of thundery development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?