Pleasant morning in Delhi, cloudy day in store
New Delhi: Pleasant weather continued in the capital on Saturday morning as the skies were partly cloudy and the minimum temperature settled three notches below average at 15.4 degrees Celsius.
Parts of the city received rains Thursday and Friday, bringing down temperature and providing respite from heat. The city recorded a total of 6 mm rainfall on Friday till 6 pm.
The Met office, however, has forecast no rain on Saturday.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy, but no rains are expected," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 30 degrees Celsius.
Friday`s maximum temperature settled four notches below average at 28 degrees Celsius while the minimum temperature was 17.5 degrees Celsius, a degree below average.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Kishore Biyani resigns as Managing Director of Future Retail
- I'm against honouring Malala Yousafzai with Nobel Peace Prize: Spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Sebi cancels registration of Deutsche Mutual Fund
- US-EU trade deal 'risks' emerge in leak
- Thankful Centre accepted mistake of calling off talks with Pakistan: Omar Abdullah