Pleasant morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: Light rain accompanied by nippy winds greeted Delhiites on Friday morning as the minimum temperature settled three notches above average at 13.9 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rain.
"The skies will be partly cloudy and rains are expected in the evening," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 24 degrees Celsius, said the official.
According to IMD, the traces of rainfall recorded were non-measurable.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled two notches above average at 26.9 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 12.1 degrees Celsius - a notch above average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach