Pleasant morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy, pleasant Wednesday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature settling at 18.3 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
The met office has forecast intermittent rain and thunderstorm throughout the day.
"The sky would be partly cloudy. Thunderstorms and intermittent rain may occur in some areas of the city," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
According to the IMD, from Tuesday evening 5.30 p.m till 8.30 a.m. Wednesday, the city recorded 9 mm rainfall.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 32 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. stood at 66 percent.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was 36 degrees Celsius, three notches above average for this time of year, while the minimum settled a notch below the season`s average at 17.8 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'