Pleasant morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a cloudy, pleasant Wednesday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature settling at 18.3 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
The met office has forecast intermittent rain and thunderstorm throughout the day.
"The sky would be partly cloudy. Thunderstorms and intermittent rain may occur in some areas of the city," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
According to the IMD, from Tuesday evening 5.30 p.m till 8.30 a.m. Wednesday, the city recorded 9 mm rainfall.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 32 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. stood at 66 percent.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was 36 degrees Celsius, three notches above average for this time of year, while the minimum settled a notch below the season`s average at 17.8 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB