Pleasant morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Saturday morning in the capital. The minimum temperature was recorded at 25.3 degrees Celsius, two notches above average. The Met office said there is the possibility of rain in the afternoon.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy, with light rain in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
According to the IMD, the capital also received "traces" of rainfall in the morning which were "non-measurable".
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 83 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 34.1 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 25.2 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire