Pleasant morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Saturday morning in the capital. The minimum temperature was recorded at 25.3 degrees Celsius, two notches above average. The Met office said there is the possibility of rain in the afternoon.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy, with light rain in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
According to the IMD, the capital also received "traces" of rainfall in the morning which were "non-measurable".
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 83 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 34.1 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 25.2 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III