Pleasant morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a pleasant Saturday morning in the capital. The minimum temperature was recorded at 25.3 degrees Celsius, two notches above average. The Met office said there is the possibility of rain in the afternoon.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy, with light rain in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
According to the IMD, the capital also received "traces" of rainfall in the morning which were "non-measurable".
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 83 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was 34.1 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 25.2 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened