Pleasant Sunday morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a pleasant morning in the capital Sunday with the minimum temperature settling at 25.2 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast an overcast sky with rain and thunderstorm in some areas.
"The skies will remain cloudy with rain and thunderstorm occurring in some areas of the city," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 37 degrees Celsius," the official added.
Humidity at 8:30 am was 75 percent.
The capital received 4.2 mm rains Saturday, almost after 15 days since the announcement of the early arrival of monsoon.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled at 39.8 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average, while the minimum was 28.5 degrees Celsius, a notch above the average for this time of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?