PM calls Arvind Kejriwal, extends support
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday telephoned Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to extend his best wishes and support for taking charge of the national capital.
"The PM calls Delhi CM to extend best wishes and support as he undertakes new responsibilities," a tweet from official Twitter account of the Prime Minister`s Office said.
AAP leader Kejriwal took oath as Delhi`s chief minister on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Government plans new category visa to attract foreigners, boost trade
- Mann Ki Baat: Declare undisclosed income, assets voluntarily by Sept 30, it is last chance, says PM Modi
- CAG starts audit of DIAL, AAI books amid concerns over "irregularities"
- 'Half Girlfriend': Shraddha Kapoor injured on sets!
- India needs $1.5 trillion for infrastructure development: Arun Jaitley