PM calls Arvind Kejriwal, extends support
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday telephoned Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to extend his best wishes and support for taking charge of the national capital.
"The PM calls Delhi CM to extend best wishes and support as he undertakes new responsibilities," a tweet from official Twitter account of the Prime Minister`s Office said.
AAP leader Kejriwal took oath as Delhi`s chief minister on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note