PMO makes its debut on Youtube
New Delhi: After foraying on micro blogging site twitter, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s Office has made its debut on popular video-sharing website YouTube.
The PMO said it will now be communicating with the people "more" through videos.
"PMO India is now also on YouTube at PMofficeindia. We will be communicating more with you through videos," PMO sources said.
The PMO has started foraying into the new media after TV journalist Pankaj Pachauri took over as Communications Adviser to the Prime Minister.
The first video uploaded yesterday was about Prime Minister`s speech at a conference related to UPA`s flagship programme Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGA).
This was followed by one today about Singh`s visit to Mahatma Gandhi`s memorial Rajghat on his birthday on October 2 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt