PMO makes its debut on Youtube
New Delhi: After foraying on micro blogging site twitter, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s Office has made its debut on popular video-sharing website YouTube.
The PMO said it will now be communicating with the people "more" through videos.
"PMO India is now also on YouTube at PMofficeindia. We will be communicating more with you through videos," PMO sources said.
The PMO has started foraying into the new media after TV journalist Pankaj Pachauri took over as Communications Adviser to the Prime Minister.
The first video uploaded yesterday was about Prime Minister`s speech at a conference related to UPA`s flagship programme Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGA).
This was followed by one today about Singh`s visit to Mahatma Gandhi`s memorial Rajghat on his birthday on October 2 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!