PM`s farewell dinner for Kapadia
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh thursday hosted a farewell dinner for Chief Justice of India S H Kapadia.
The dinner party was attended by a number of ministers and judges.
Law Minister Salman Khurshid and Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh were among those who attended the dinner.
Kapadia is retiring on Saturday and will be succeeded by senior most Supreme Court judge Justice Altamas Kabir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth