PM`s farewell dinner for Kapadia
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh thursday hosted a farewell dinner for Chief Justice of India S H Kapadia.
The dinner party was attended by a number of ministers and judges.
Law Minister Salman Khurshid and Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh were among those who attended the dinner.
Kapadia is retiring on Saturday and will be succeeded by senior most Supreme Court judge Justice Altamas Kabir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi