PM`s farewell dinner for Kapadia
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh thursday hosted a farewell dinner for Chief Justice of India S H Kapadia.
The dinner party was attended by a number of ministers and judges.
Law Minister Salman Khurshid and Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh were among those who attended the dinner.
Kapadia is retiring on Saturday and will be succeeded by senior most Supreme Court judge Justice Altamas Kabir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown