PM`s farewell dinner for Kapadia
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh thursday hosted a farewell dinner for Chief Justice of India S H Kapadia.
The dinner party was attended by a number of ministers and judges.
Law Minister Salman Khurshid and Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh were among those who attended the dinner.
Kapadia is retiring on Saturday and will be succeeded by senior most Supreme Court judge Justice Altamas Kabir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir