PM`s farewell dinner for Kapadia
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh thursday hosted a farewell dinner for Chief Justice of India S H Kapadia.
The dinner party was attended by a number of ministers and judges.
Law Minister Salman Khurshid and Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh were among those who attended the dinner.
Kapadia is retiring on Saturday and will be succeeded by senior most Supreme Court judge Justice Altamas Kabir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman