Police carry out search for missing exporter in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: In search of Noida-based deputy director of an export company, who has been missing, the district police took help of divers on Sunday to locate his body in a canal here.
Vivek Gupta, an Indrapuram resident who works as a Deputy Director at a private export company, has been missing since yesterday, SP Jagdish Sharma said.
Gupta`s car was found from Modinagar area and the mobile phone surveillance details confirmed his presence in the district, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa