Police carry out search for missing exporter in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: In search of Noida-based deputy director of an export company, who has been missing, the district police took help of divers on Sunday to locate his body in a canal here.
Vivek Gupta, an Indrapuram resident who works as a Deputy Director at a private export company, has been missing since yesterday, SP Jagdish Sharma said.
Gupta`s car was found from Modinagar area and the mobile phone surveillance details confirmed his presence in the district, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress