Police carry out search for missing exporter in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: In search of Noida-based deputy director of an export company, who has been missing, the district police took help of divers on Sunday to locate his body in a canal here.
Vivek Gupta, an Indrapuram resident who works as a Deputy Director at a private export company, has been missing since yesterday, SP Jagdish Sharma said.
Gupta`s car was found from Modinagar area and the mobile phone surveillance details confirmed his presence in the district, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan