Police carry out search for missing exporter in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: In search of Noida-based deputy director of an export company, who has been missing, the district police took help of divers on Sunday to locate his body in a canal here.
Vivek Gupta, an Indrapuram resident who works as a Deputy Director at a private export company, has been missing since yesterday, SP Jagdish Sharma said.
Gupta`s car was found from Modinagar area and the mobile phone surveillance details confirmed his presence in the district, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read