Police carry out search for missing exporter in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: In search of Noida-based deputy director of an export company, who has been missing, the district police took help of divers on Sunday to locate his body in a canal here.
Vivek Gupta, an Indrapuram resident who works as a Deputy Director at a private export company, has been missing since yesterday, SP Jagdish Sharma said.
Gupta`s car was found from Modinagar area and the mobile phone surveillance details confirmed his presence in the district, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Katrina Kaif names her best friend and it’s NOT Salman Khan – Details inside
- Fox News chief Ailes resigns after sexual harassment claims
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! Is this the worst ball ever bowled in international cricket?
- Sensex recovers 54 points in early trade on corporate earnings
- Christine Lagarde says global growth forecast revised downward on Brexit