Police register 2 cases in east Delhi clash
New Delhi: The Delhi Police have registered two cases in connection with Thurday`s clash between two communities in east Delhi but no arrests have been made.
Eight persons from rival groups were injured in the clash at Rani Garden area of Geeta colony last night.
Refusing to term it as a communal clash, police said trouble started when a group of children were involved in a fight following which their parents also entered the scene.
Sources said the fight had erupted last evening when a programme of an organisation was going on in a park at the other end of which some children were playing football. One of the members attending the event was hit by the ball and this led to a fight.
Police claimed they have registered complaints of both the groups.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels