Policeman stabbed to death in Dwarka
New Delhi: A head constable of city police
was stabbed to death by some unidentified persons in south
Delhi early on Thursday.
Kailash, 45, was out on night patrolling when the
incident took place, a senior police official said, adding, he
was probably killed by some criminals who were intercepted by
The body of the head constable, who was posted with
Dwarka South police station, was noticed by a passer-by at a
DDA park there at around 6 AM.
He was murdered in the early hours, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list