Post-mortem conducted on bodies of RAW official, family
New Delhi: Post-mortem examination was on Monday conducted at AIIMS on the bodies of RAW official Ananya Chaktravarty, his wife and two children, who were found dead in their house in South Delhi on Saturday.
The preliminary report of the autopsy suggests that while Chakravarty died of hanging, his wife Jaishri, son Arnab and daughter Disha died due to injuries caused by sharp-edged weapon and blunt objects, according to sources in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
However, the detailed report will be out in the next couple of days.
"Post-mortem of the bodies was conducted today by a medical board constituted by the head of department of forensic medicine. It ended at 5 PM," an AIIMS spokesperson said.
Viscera samples of the bodies have been preserved which would be sent for further tests at the CFSL.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success