Power supply after 10 pm restored in Delhi malls
New Delhi: Power supply in Delhi malls after 10 pm has been completely restored from Friday following improvement in electricity supply in the city, a government official said.
"Following damage caused to towers and lines due to the storm that hit the national capital May 30, Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung ordered stopping of power supply to malls after 10 pm," said the officer.
Also, the high mast halogen lights in the streets will be on during the night hours.
The storm killed 14 people and injured over two dozen in various areas of the city in mishaps like falling trees, wall collapse and electrocution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show to focus on building new enterprise
- DNA: Today in History, 26th August, 2016
- Space X Dragon successfully splashes down in Pacific Ocean with crucial NASA research samples
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured