Power supply after 10 pm restored in Delhi malls
New Delhi: Power supply in Delhi malls after 10 pm has been completely restored from Friday following improvement in electricity supply in the city, a government official said.
"Following damage caused to towers and lines due to the storm that hit the national capital May 30, Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung ordered stopping of power supply to malls after 10 pm," said the officer.
Also, the high mast halogen lights in the streets will be on during the night hours.
The storm killed 14 people and injured over two dozen in various areas of the city in mishaps like falling trees, wall collapse and electrocution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'