Power supply after 10 pm restored in Delhi malls
New Delhi: Power supply in Delhi malls after 10 pm has been completely restored from Friday following improvement in electricity supply in the city, a government official said.
"Following damage caused to towers and lines due to the storm that hit the national capital May 30, Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung ordered stopping of power supply to malls after 10 pm," said the officer.
Also, the high mast halogen lights in the streets will be on during the night hours.
The storm killed 14 people and injured over two dozen in various areas of the city in mishaps like falling trees, wall collapse and electrocution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read