Power supply after 10 pm restored in Delhi malls
New Delhi: Power supply in Delhi malls after 10 pm has been completely restored from Friday following improvement in electricity supply in the city, a government official said.
"Following damage caused to towers and lines due to the storm that hit the national capital May 30, Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung ordered stopping of power supply to malls after 10 pm," said the officer.
Also, the high mast halogen lights in the streets will be on during the night hours.
The storm killed 14 people and injured over two dozen in various areas of the city in mishaps like falling trees, wall collapse and electrocution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog