Power supply to be affected in South Delhi
New Delhi: Power supply in some parts of
South Delhi will be affected on Sunday due to repair work at
a sub-station in Okhla.
Delhi Transco Ltd will carry out maintenance work at
220 KV Sub Station Okhla on January 8 from 11 AM to 4 PM, a
Transco spokesperson said.
Power supply in Kalkaji DDA Flats, CR Park, Greater
Kailash-I and II, Govindpuri, East of Kailash, Okhla
Industrial Area and Nerhu Place and adjoining areas could be
Arrangements have been made to back feed the areas
through alternative sources. However, in case of any exigency
the power supply may be affected for a short duration on
rotational basis, the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday