Pranab hosts dinner for Mamata
New Delhi: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Bannerjee, who had not initially supported Pranab Mukherjee for the post of President, was on Wednesday hosted a dinner at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Bannerjee went straight to the Rashtrapati Bhavan after attending the UPA Coordination Committee meeting which was attended by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Congress Chief Sonia Gandhi and other key constituents of the government.
It was the first meeting between Banerjee and Mukherjee since he was elected to the top constitutional post.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill