Pranab hosts dinner for Mamata
New Delhi: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Bannerjee, who had not initially supported Pranab Mukherjee for the post of President, was on Wednesday hosted a dinner at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Bannerjee went straight to the Rashtrapati Bhavan after attending the UPA Coordination Committee meeting which was attended by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Congress Chief Sonia Gandhi and other key constituents of the government.
It was the first meeting between Banerjee and Mukherjee since he was elected to the top constitutional post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- 'ISIS letter' in Varanasi challenges Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath to stop mayhem on March 24