Pray to god my son is able to deliver: Delhi CM`s father
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s father, Govind Ram Kejriwal, offered a special aarti prayer at a small temple near their Ghaziabad home for his son on Saturday morning.
The senior Kejriwal, 70, a retired government official, attended the swearing-in ceremony of his son at the Ramlila Maidan.
"I prayed to god so that my son should be able to deliver on the promises he has made to the people of Delhi," the senior Kejriwal told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible