Priyanka Gandhi discharged after surgery
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi, who underwent a surgery for removal of stones in gall bladder, was discharged from the hospital Wednesday.
41-year-old Priyanka underwent the surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on Monday and doctors attending her decided to discharge her today after reviewing her health condition, sources said.
Her husband, Robert Vadra, was present at the time of discharge.
UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi spent a lot of time with her last evening and was briefed by doctors about her health condition.
A team of doctors led by Dr Praveen Bhatia of the Department of Minimal Access Surgery had conduted the operation on Monday.
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab US F-16 deal
- Not angry at India, China or Japan, but at incompetent US leaders: Donald Trump
- Pakistan slams Donald Trump's remarks about release of 'CIA doctor' Shakil Afridi
- REVEALED: Virat Kohli's special gift for Anushka Sharma on her 28th birthday!
- Soil from grave of World War-I hero, Risaldar Badlu Singh, brought to India by BJP minister