Priyanka Gandhi discharged after surgery
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi, who underwent a surgery for removal of stones in gall bladder, was discharged from the hospital Wednesday.
41-year-old Priyanka underwent the surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on Monday and doctors attending her decided to discharge her today after reviewing her health condition, sources said.
Her husband, Robert Vadra, was present at the time of discharge.
UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi spent a lot of time with her last evening and was briefed by doctors about her health condition.
A team of doctors led by Dr Praveen Bhatia of the Department of Minimal Access Surgery had conduted the operation on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption