Priyanka Gandhi discharged after surgery
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi, who underwent a surgery for removal of stones in gall bladder, was discharged from the hospital Wednesday.
41-year-old Priyanka underwent the surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on Monday and doctors attending her decided to discharge her today after reviewing her health condition, sources said.
Her husband, Robert Vadra, was present at the time of discharge.
UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi spent a lot of time with her last evening and was briefed by doctors about her health condition.
A team of doctors led by Dr Praveen Bhatia of the Department of Minimal Access Surgery had conduted the operation on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against Arvind Kejriwal govt, Centre on May 28
- Watch video: Baby bison is attacked by a wolf – what happens next will give you goosebumps!
- Kejriwal gives one week deadline to discoms to solve outages problem
- French Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray through as Angelique Kerber exits
- 'Asian Century' largely depends on India, China: Pranab Mukherjee