Priyanka Gandhi discharged after surgery
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi, who underwent a surgery for removal of stones in gall bladder, was discharged from the hospital Wednesday.
41-year-old Priyanka underwent the surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on Monday and doctors attending her decided to discharge her today after reviewing her health condition, sources said.
Her husband, Robert Vadra, was present at the time of discharge.
UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi spent a lot of time with her last evening and was briefed by doctors about her health condition.
A team of doctors led by Dr Praveen Bhatia of the Department of Minimal Access Surgery had conduted the operation on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- Rio Olympics 2016: World No.1 golfer Jason Day withdraws over Zika virus fears
- Banks asset quality stress needs to be dealt first: RBI Governor
- Congress accuses TMC government of taking soft stand on BJP
- J&K convoy ambushes: 15 troops killed in last one year
- J&K govt orders probe into Humhama land grabbing issue