Priyanka Gandhi discharged after surgery
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi, who underwent a surgery for removal of stones in gall bladder, was discharged from the hospital Wednesday.
41-year-old Priyanka underwent the surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on Monday and doctors attending her decided to discharge her today after reviewing her health condition, sources said.
Her husband, Robert Vadra, was present at the time of discharge.
UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi spent a lot of time with her last evening and was briefed by doctors about her health condition.
A team of doctors led by Dr Praveen Bhatia of the Department of Minimal Access Surgery had conduted the operation on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday