Probe into FIR against Ambani, Moily should not be hit: AAP
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party Saturday demanded that the investigation of cases registered by Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) during its regime should not be hampered, especially the case in which industrialist Mukesh Ambani and Union Minister Veerappa Moily have been booked.
"The biggest case is against Mukesh Ambani, Moily. The investigation of this case should not be hampered. We have also registered five cases against Delhi Jal Board and in the Common Wealth Games. These cases are both against the Congress and the BJP.
"The investigation of these cases should not be hampered," said Manish Sisodia, who was a senior ?minister in the AAP government.
Early this week, the AAP government had registered an FIR against Mukesh Ambani, Union Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily and former petroleum minister Murli Deora over gas pricing.
"In coming days, the ACB will not be under our control. Our request to coming regime is not disturb the investigation. We will be keeping a close eye on the investigation," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents