Probe into FIR against Ambani, Moily should not be hit: AAP
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party Saturday demanded that the investigation of cases registered by Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) during its regime should not be hampered, especially the case in which industrialist Mukesh Ambani and Union Minister Veerappa Moily have been booked.
"The biggest case is against Mukesh Ambani, Moily. The investigation of this case should not be hampered. We have also registered five cases against Delhi Jal Board and in the Common Wealth Games. These cases are both against the Congress and the BJP.
"The investigation of these cases should not be hampered," said Manish Sisodia, who was a senior ?minister in the AAP government.
Early this week, the AAP government had registered an FIR against Mukesh Ambani, Union Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily and former petroleum minister Murli Deora over gas pricing.
"In coming days, the ACB will not be under our control. Our request to coming regime is not disturb the investigation. We will be keeping a close eye on the investigation," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars