Probe into FIR against Ambani, Moily should not be hit: AAP
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party Saturday demanded that the investigation of cases registered by Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) during its regime should not be hampered, especially the case in which industrialist Mukesh Ambani and Union Minister Veerappa Moily have been booked.
"The biggest case is against Mukesh Ambani, Moily. The investigation of this case should not be hampered. We have also registered five cases against Delhi Jal Board and in the Common Wealth Games. These cases are both against the Congress and the BJP.
"The investigation of these cases should not be hampered," said Manish Sisodia, who was a senior ?minister in the AAP government.
Early this week, the AAP government had registered an FIR against Mukesh Ambani, Union Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily and former petroleum minister Murli Deora over gas pricing.
"In coming days, the ACB will not be under our control. Our request to coming regime is not disturb the investigation. We will be keeping a close eye on the investigation," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report