Probe panel submits report on illegal mining in Goa
New Delhi: The Justice M B Shah Commission looking into illegal mining in Goa, submitted its report to the government last week, Mines Minister Dinsha Patel said
"My office has received the Shah Commission report three days back," he said during Question Hour in Rajya Sabha.
The Commission had gone into alleged illegal mining and rampant export of iron ore.
Refusing to divulge details of the report, he said the action taken on the report would be ready in six months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away in Chennai after suffering cardiac arrest; PM Modi pays tribute to Tamil Nadu CM
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what