Property dealer commits suicide
New Delhi: Depressed over financial woes, a 47-year-old property dealer allegedly shot himself dead in his residence on Thursday, police said.
The incident took place in west Delhi`s Hari Nagar area and the deceased has been identified as Shyam Sundar.
His wife discovered Sundar lying in a pool of blood. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead, police said.
Sundar was depressed due to financial losses suffered in his business and this is believed to be the reason for him taking the extreme step, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach