Property dealer commits suicide
New Delhi: Depressed over financial woes, a 47-year-old property dealer allegedly shot himself dead in his residence on Thursday, police said.
The incident took place in west Delhi`s Hari Nagar area and the deceased has been identified as Shyam Sundar.
His wife discovered Sundar lying in a pool of blood. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead, police said.
Sundar was depressed due to financial losses suffered in his business and this is believed to be the reason for him taking the extreme step, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics