Property dealer commits suicide
New Delhi: Depressed over financial woes, a 47-year-old property dealer allegedly shot himself dead in his residence on Thursday, police said.
The incident took place in west Delhi`s Hari Nagar area and the deceased has been identified as Shyam Sundar.
His wife discovered Sundar lying in a pool of blood. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead, police said.
Sundar was depressed due to financial losses suffered in his business and this is believed to be the reason for him taking the extreme step, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III