Property dealer commits suicide
New Delhi: Depressed over financial woes, a 47-year-old property dealer allegedly shot himself dead in his residence on Thursday, police said.
The incident took place in west Delhi`s Hari Nagar area and the deceased has been identified as Shyam Sundar.
His wife discovered Sundar lying in a pool of blood. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead, police said.
Sundar was depressed due to financial losses suffered in his business and this is believed to be the reason for him taking the extreme step, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement