Property dealer held in Rs 50 lakh burglary case
New Delhi: A 28-year-old property dealer was arrested in connection with a Rs 50 lakh burglary case in Lahori Gate area of North Delhi.
The accused, identified as Arvind, a resident of Sirohi district of Rajasthan, was arrested yesterday while a manhunt has been launched to nab his accomplice, Govardhan, who also hails from Rajasthan.
On June 3, a burglary took place in the house of one Bhuraji Prajapati in Lahori Gate in broad daylight and Rs 50 lakh were stolen when no one was present at home.
Police said that during investigation, the role of Arvind and Goverdhan was suspected in the case.
"A police team was sent to Sirohi of Rajasthan and police yesterday arrested Arvind, who is a property dealer and recovered Rs 42 lakh from him," a senior police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation