Pub manager held for serving liquor to youths
Gurgaon: A pub manager was on Thursday arrested for allegedly serving liquor to under aged youths, including some foreigners, and keeping the pub open after midnight, police said here.
Excise officials and police raided the pub `Ion` on the MG Road and arrested its manager Prabhat for violating section 144 CrPC and serving liquor to those youths and running the pub after midnight, Subhash Kaushik, Inspector of Excise department said.
However the youths, including 15 foreigners, were let go after a brief warning, Kaushik said.
As per Excise Rules, pubs in Haryana should not serve liquor to youths under the age of 25, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister