Public grievance system will be launched in a week: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Delhi Government on Saturday announced to launch a public grievance system in a week under which ministers will address the people`s problems.
Under the initiative, all ministers along with their officials will sit on the road in front of the secretariat once a week and listen to public issues, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said.
"I am working on launching a public grievance system. A meeting of senior officials was called today to discuss the matter. We will launch the public grievance system in a week," he told reporters here today.
In another meeting with officials of Delhi Jal Board today, Kejriwal said he discussed ways to put a stop on tanker mafia.
"Steps are underway to curb tanker mafia in the city. According to information, DJB tankers vanish en-route to designated places and later they are sold at some other place.
"We are planning to put all details about the tanker route on the website. Details like the selected locations where DJB tankers will reach along with time, besides name and number of the driver. If the driver does not reach on time, people can complain to us and the driver will be suspended," Kejriwal said.
On the issue of CNG price hike, Kejriwal said the government is studying the issue at present and will come up with its findings in a couple of days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble