Pvt Sector’s help needed to improve infrastructure
New Delhi: Delhi Lt Governor Tejendra Khanna
on Wednesday sought greater participation of the private sector in
further improving the infrastructure as well as to overcome
various challenges facing the city.
Addressing a meeting of the India CEO Forum, Khanna spoke
at length on key issues concerning the city like better
civic services, efficient solid waste management and
protection of the environment.
He said the private sector can play a very prominent role
in overcoming the challenges.
On law and order situation, Khanna spoke about community
policing and said every citizen can contribute in enhancing
security in the city.
He also sought their cooperation in fields of skill
development and planning for integrated transport system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB