Pvt Sector’s help needed to improve infrastructure
New Delhi: Delhi Lt Governor Tejendra Khanna
on Wednesday sought greater participation of the private sector in
further improving the infrastructure as well as to overcome
various challenges facing the city.
Addressing a meeting of the India CEO Forum, Khanna spoke
at length on key issues concerning the city like better
civic services, efficient solid waste management and
protection of the environment.
He said the private sector can play a very prominent role
in overcoming the challenges.
On law and order situation, Khanna spoke about community
policing and said every citizen can contribute in enhancing
security in the city.
He also sought their cooperation in fields of skill
development and planning for integrated transport system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- If Bihar marches forward, then nation will also progress: PM Modi
- Watch: CCTV footage of open firing on a liquor shop in Jabalpur
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!