Pvt Sector’s help needed to improve infrastructure
New Delhi: Delhi Lt Governor Tejendra Khanna
on Wednesday sought greater participation of the private sector in
further improving the infrastructure as well as to overcome
various challenges facing the city.
Addressing a meeting of the India CEO Forum, Khanna spoke
at length on key issues concerning the city like better
civic services, efficient solid waste management and
protection of the environment.
He said the private sector can play a very prominent role
in overcoming the challenges.
On law and order situation, Khanna spoke about community
policing and said every citizen can contribute in enhancing
security in the city.
He also sought their cooperation in fields of skill
development and planning for integrated transport system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row