Pvt Sector’s help needed to improve infrastructure
New Delhi: Delhi Lt Governor Tejendra Khanna
on Wednesday sought greater participation of the private sector in
further improving the infrastructure as well as to overcome
various challenges facing the city.
Addressing a meeting of the India CEO Forum, Khanna spoke
at length on key issues concerning the city like better
civic services, efficient solid waste management and
protection of the environment.
He said the private sector can play a very prominent role
in overcoming the challenges.
On law and order situation, Khanna spoke about community
policing and said every citizen can contribute in enhancing
security in the city.
He also sought their cooperation in fields of skill
development and planning for integrated transport system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates