PWD engineer killed in road accident
New Delhi: A PWD engineer was killed and
three others injured when two cars collided in south west
Delhi, police said today.
The incident took place in Najafgarh last night and the
victim has been identified as K K Sharma.
Sharma was going home with two of his colleagues Rajesh
and Raj Kumar in his car when another car being driven
allegedly by an engineering student hit it, police said.
"The engineering student lost control of the vehicle and
crossed the centre verge and hit Sharma`s car. He died on the
spot," a senior police official said, adding the student also
suffered serious injuries.
The injured were being treated, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Golfer Vani Kappor grabs her 5th title of the season
- REVEALED: Virat Kohli reveals the number of tattoos on his body!
- As Britain decides to exit EU, Scotland mulls second vote on independence from UK
- Pope Francis visits Armenia with Mideast peace message
- Brexit fallout: 7th Pay Commission payout likely to be delayed