PWD engineer killed in road accident
New Delhi: A PWD engineer was killed and
three others injured when two cars collided in south west
Delhi, police said today.
The incident took place in Najafgarh last night and the
victim has been identified as K K Sharma.
Sharma was going home with two of his colleagues Rajesh
and Raj Kumar in his car when another car being driven
allegedly by an engineering student hit it, police said.
"The engineering student lost control of the vehicle and
crossed the centre verge and hit Sharma`s car. He died on the
spot," a senior police official said, adding the student also
suffered serious injuries.
The injured were being treated, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption