PWD engineer killed in road accident
New Delhi: A PWD engineer was killed and
three others injured when two cars collided in south west
Delhi, police said today.
The incident took place in Najafgarh last night and the
victim has been identified as K K Sharma.
Sharma was going home with two of his colleagues Rajesh
and Raj Kumar in his car when another car being driven
allegedly by an engineering student hit it, police said.
"The engineering student lost control of the vehicle and
crossed the centre verge and hit Sharma`s car. He died on the
spot," a senior police official said, adding the student also
suffered serious injuries.
The injured were being treated, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened