Rahul Gandhi discusses strategy for upcoming Delhi Assembly polls
New Delhi: Congress vice president, Rahul Gandhi met Delhi Congress leaders on Thursday and discussed strategy for the state assembly polls.
He visited the office of the Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee (DPCC) office and met senior party functionaries. Union Law Minister Kapil Sibal, said that Rahul Gandhi aims to strengthen the party.
"The vision with which Rahul Gandhi is interacting with us clearly shows that his intention is to strengthen the Congress party in a way, that party can work for the people in the coming 40 years," said Sibal.
The Delhi Assembly elections are scheduled to take place in November.
Delhi`s Minister for Education, Kiran Walia: "We are already aware of our achievements. We can deal with the opposition who is criticising us. It is not that we do not know how to deal with them." The Congress has been the ruling party in Delhi for the past 15 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say