Rahul Gandhi discusses strategy for upcoming Delhi Assembly polls
New Delhi: Congress vice president, Rahul Gandhi met Delhi Congress leaders on Thursday and discussed strategy for the state assembly polls.
He visited the office of the Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee (DPCC) office and met senior party functionaries. Union Law Minister Kapil Sibal, said that Rahul Gandhi aims to strengthen the party.
"The vision with which Rahul Gandhi is interacting with us clearly shows that his intention is to strengthen the Congress party in a way, that party can work for the people in the coming 40 years," said Sibal.
The Delhi Assembly elections are scheduled to take place in November.
Delhi`s Minister for Education, Kiran Walia: "We are already aware of our achievements. We can deal with the opposition who is criticising us. It is not that we do not know how to deal with them." The Congress has been the ruling party in Delhi for the past 15 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what