Rail traffic disrupted on Howrah-Delhi route
Etawah: Rail traffic on the Howrah-Delhi route was Thursday disrupted after a crack was detected on the railway track near Bhupat Sarai railway station, a senior officer said here.
The crack was detected between the upline Bhupat Sarai
and Etawah railway stations this morning after which three
trains including Gomti and Mahabodi were stopped, station
manager P K Kamal said.
He said the repair work was being carried out and is
likely to be completed soon.
This is the such second incident in less than a week.
Earlier on October 2, at least half a dozen trains were
stranded after a crack was detected on the railway track near
Sarai Bhupat railway station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees