Rail traffic disrupted on Howrah-Delhi route
Etawah: Rail traffic on the Howrah-Delhi route was Thursday disrupted after a crack was detected on the railway track near Bhupat Sarai railway station, a senior officer said here.
The crack was detected between the upline Bhupat Sarai
and Etawah railway stations this morning after which three
trains including Gomti and Mahabodi were stopped, station
manager P K Kamal said.
He said the repair work was being carried out and is
likely to be completed soon.
This is the such second incident in less than a week.
Earlier on October 2, at least half a dozen trains were
stranded after a crack was detected on the railway track near
Sarai Bhupat railway station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan