Rail traffic disrupted on Howrah-Delhi route
Etawah: Rail traffic on the Howrah-Delhi route was Thursday disrupted after a crack was detected on the railway track near Bhupat Sarai railway station, a senior officer said here.
The crack was detected between the upline Bhupat Sarai
and Etawah railway stations this morning after which three
trains including Gomti and Mahabodi were stopped, station
manager P K Kamal said.
He said the repair work was being carried out and is
likely to be completed soon.
This is the such second incident in less than a week.
Earlier on October 2, at least half a dozen trains were
stranded after a crack was detected on the railway track near
Sarai Bhupat railway station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II