Rail traffic disrupted on Howrah-Delhi route
Etawah: Rail traffic on the Howrah-Delhi route was Thursday disrupted after a crack was detected on the railway track near Bhupat Sarai railway station, a senior officer said here.
The crack was detected between the upline Bhupat Sarai
and Etawah railway stations this morning after which three
trains including Gomti and Mahabodi were stopped, station
manager P K Kamal said.
He said the repair work was being carried out and is
likely to be completed soon.
This is the such second incident in less than a week.
Earlier on October 2, at least half a dozen trains were
stranded after a crack was detected on the railway track near
Sarai Bhupat railway station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days