Rail traffic disrupted on Howrah-Delhi route
Etawah: Rail traffic on the Howrah-Delhi route was Thursday disrupted after a crack was detected on the railway track near Bhupat Sarai railway station, a senior officer said here.
The crack was detected between the upline Bhupat Sarai
and Etawah railway stations this morning after which three
trains including Gomti and Mahabodi were stopped, station
manager P K Kamal said.
He said the repair work was being carried out and is
likely to be completed soon.
This is the such second incident in less than a week.
Earlier on October 2, at least half a dozen trains were
stranded after a crack was detected on the railway track near
Sarai Bhupat railway station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out