Rain cools Delhi, nearby areas
New Delhi: Rainfall Saturday cooled the national capital and its adjoining areas after days of humid weather.
The day started on a sunny note with the minimum temperature recorded a notch above the season`s average at 28.1 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office had forecast light rainfall and thundershowers in some parts of the city.
The rain ended the humid weather and people were happy to see the good weather. They stepped out of their houses to enjoy the weather.
Friday was warm with the maximum temperature of 37.7 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average. The minimum temperature was 28.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi