Rain cools Delhi, nearby areas
New Delhi: Rainfall Saturday cooled the national capital and its adjoining areas after days of humid weather.
The day started on a sunny note with the minimum temperature recorded a notch above the season`s average at 28.1 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office had forecast light rainfall and thundershowers in some parts of the city.
The rain ended the humid weather and people were happy to see the good weather. They stepped out of their houses to enjoy the weather.
Friday was warm with the maximum temperature of 37.7 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average. The minimum temperature was 28.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok