Rain cools Delhi, nearby areas
New Delhi: Rainfall Saturday cooled the national capital and its adjoining areas after days of humid weather.
The day started on a sunny note with the minimum temperature recorded a notch above the season`s average at 28.1 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office had forecast light rainfall and thundershowers in some parts of the city.
The rain ended the humid weather and people were happy to see the good weather. They stepped out of their houses to enjoy the weather.
Friday was warm with the maximum temperature of 37.7 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season`s average. The minimum temperature was 28.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine