Rain in Delhi, more likely
New Delhi: It was a wet Tuesday morning in the national capital with light rain across several parts of the city. The minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy. A few spells of thundershowers are expected later in the day," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The city recorded 0.6 mm rainfall from 5.30 pm on Monday till 8.30 am on Tuesday.
Humidity was 89 percent at 8.30 am.
The maximum temperature is likely to be around 33 degrees Celsius.
The city has received 492.2 mm of rain this monsoon, 11 percent less than the average, said the IMD official. The monsoon is expected to last in Delhi till September 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie