Rain in Delhi, more likely
New Delhi: It was a wet Tuesday morning in the national capital with light rain across several parts of the city. The minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy. A few spells of thundershowers are expected later in the day," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The city recorded 0.6 mm rainfall from 5.30 pm on Monday till 8.30 am on Tuesday.
Humidity was 89 percent at 8.30 am.
The maximum temperature is likely to be around 33 degrees Celsius.
The city has received 492.2 mm of rain this monsoon, 11 percent less than the average, said the IMD official. The monsoon is expected to last in Delhi till September 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown