Rain in Delhi, more likely
New Delhi: It was a wet Tuesday morning in the national capital with light rain across several parts of the city. The minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy. A few spells of thundershowers are expected later in the day," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The city recorded 0.6 mm rainfall from 5.30 pm on Monday till 8.30 am on Tuesday.
Humidity was 89 percent at 8.30 am.
The maximum temperature is likely to be around 33 degrees Celsius.
The city has received 492.2 mm of rain this monsoon, 11 percent less than the average, said the IMD official. The monsoon is expected to last in Delhi till September 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Forex reserves touch a life-time high of $363.8 billion
- Women not safe in Bihar? After Nirbhaya-like gang-rape, another girl attacked with acid
- Modi, Putin vow to take forward India-Russia ties
- Euro 2016: Spain prepared for clash against 'powerful' Italy, says Iniesta
- READ: How Mahendra Singh Dhoni 'bowled over' this Pakistani model with his calmness