Rain in Delhi, more likely
New Delhi: It was a wet Tuesday morning in the national capital with light rain across several parts of the city. The minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy. A few spells of thundershowers are expected later in the day," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The city recorded 0.6 mm rainfall from 5.30 pm on Monday till 8.30 am on Tuesday.
Humidity was 89 percent at 8.30 am.
The maximum temperature is likely to be around 33 degrees Celsius.
The city has received 492.2 mm of rain this monsoon, 11 percent less than the average, said the IMD official. The monsoon is expected to last in Delhi till September 20.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!