Rain in Delhi, more likely
New Delhi: It was a wet Tuesday morning in the national capital with light rain across several parts of the city. The minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast more rains.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy. A few spells of thundershowers are expected later in the day," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The city recorded 0.6 mm rainfall from 5.30 pm on Monday till 8.30 am on Tuesday.
Humidity was 89 percent at 8.30 am.
The maximum temperature is likely to be around 33 degrees Celsius.
The city has received 492.2 mm of rain this monsoon, 11 percent less than the average, said the IMD official. The monsoon is expected to last in Delhi till September 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state