Rain in Delhi, Thursday to be cloudy
New Delhi: After a warm and sunny day, the national capital experienced a brief spell of rain Wednesday evening. The Met office has forecast a cloudy Thursday.
The unexpected rain lasted for a few hours.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 26.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
According to the India Meteorological Department, Thursday will start with shallow fog and the sky will remain cloudy throughout the day.
Some parts of the city may experience light rain and thundershowers.
According to the Northern Railway, 10 trains ran late Wednesday due to fog in several parts of northern India.
However, flights operated without any delays, said a spokesperson for Delhi`s Indira Gandhi International airport.
The minimum temperature settled at 12.5 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
Tuesday too was warm and sunny as the maximum temperature settled at 25.2 degrees Celsius - average for the season, while the minimum was recorded two notches below average at 10.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!