Rain in Delhi, Thursday to be cloudy
New Delhi: After a warm and sunny day, the national capital experienced a brief spell of rain Wednesday evening. The Met office has forecast a cloudy Thursday.
The unexpected rain lasted for a few hours.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 26.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
According to the India Meteorological Department, Thursday will start with shallow fog and the sky will remain cloudy throughout the day.
Some parts of the city may experience light rain and thundershowers.
According to the Northern Railway, 10 trains ran late Wednesday due to fog in several parts of northern India.
However, flights operated without any delays, said a spokesperson for Delhi`s Indira Gandhi International airport.
The minimum temperature settled at 12.5 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
Tuesday too was warm and sunny as the maximum temperature settled at 25.2 degrees Celsius - average for the season, while the minimum was recorded two notches below average at 10.3 degrees Celsius.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May