Rain likely in Delhi Monday
New Delhi: It will be a cloudy Monday here with the possibility of rainfall in some areas, the Met Office said.
"The sky will be generally cloudy and rain or thundershowers may occur in some areas," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 32 degrees Celsius.
Monday`s minimum temperature settled a notch below average at 25 degrees Celsius.
The city has received 82.1 mm of rainfall since Sunday.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 92 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded a notch below the season`s average at 32.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 27.7 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
- DNA: Development in India is non-existent when people are dying of thirst and hunger
- DNA: Millions of tonnes of grains in warehouses go to waste while people die of hunger
- DNA: Analysis of how issues of importance are given no leverage in Parliament
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease - PartII
- European Central Bank scraps 500-euro note
- AgustaWestland probe will focus on names in Italy court judgement, says Manohar Parrikar
- Goa MLA Atanasio Monserrate booked for raping minor
- Kasich dropping out of US presidential race: Report
- Indian woman wins gender discrimination case against Wipro in Britain