Rain likely in Delhi today: MeT office
New Delhi: It will be a cloudy Thursday here, with rain likely in some areas, said the Met Office.
"The sky will be generally cloudy with the possibility of rain/thundershowers in some areas," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Thursday`s minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 28.9 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 74 percent.
Wednesday was muggy, with the maximum temperature settling at 37.4 degrees Celsius - three notches above the season`s average. The minimum temperature settled one notch above the season`s average at 27.9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state