Rain likely in Delhi today
New Delhi: It was cloudy Friday morning here and there is a possibility of light rainfall in some areas of the city in the day, said the Met Office.
"The sky will be generally cloudy, with very light rain/thundershower likely in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The minimum temperature Friday morning was 26.5 degrees Celsius, while the maximum in the day is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 78 percent.
Thursday`s maximum and minimum temperatures settled at 34 degrees Celsius and 27 degrees Celsius respectively, the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Boxing as good as dead in India, rues Mary Kom
- David Cameron calls on LGBT community to live 'freely'
- Wimbledon: Andy Murray and admirer of `incredibly consistent` Novak Djokovic
- Defence Ministry nod to buy 145 ultra light howitzers from US
- Dominika Cibulkova beats Karolina Pliskova in Eastbourne final, claims first grass court title