Rain likely in Delhi today
New Delhi: It was cloudy Friday morning here and there is a possibility of light rainfall in some areas of the city in the day, said the Met Office.
"The sky will be generally cloudy, with very light rain/thundershower likely in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The minimum temperature Friday morning was 26.5 degrees Celsius, while the maximum in the day is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 78 percent.
Thursday`s maximum and minimum temperatures settled at 34 degrees Celsius and 27 degrees Celsius respectively, the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY