Rain likely in Delhi today
New Delhi: It was cloudy Friday morning here and there is a possibility of light rainfall in some areas of the city in the day, said the Met Office.
"The sky will be generally cloudy, with very light rain/thundershower likely in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The minimum temperature Friday morning was 26.5 degrees Celsius, while the maximum in the day is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 78 percent.
Thursday`s maximum and minimum temperatures settled at 34 degrees Celsius and 27 degrees Celsius respectively, the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH