Rain likely in Delhi today
New Delhi: The day will be cloudy here Monday and some areas are likely to get rainfall, said the Met Office.
"The sky will be generally cloudy with rain/thundershower likely in some areas," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
The minimum temperature Monday was 27.7 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 74 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature settled three notches above the season`s average at 37.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore