Rain likely in Delhi today
New Delhi: The day will be cloudy here Monday and some areas are likely to get rainfall, said the Met Office.
"The sky will be generally cloudy with rain/thundershower likely in some areas," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
The minimum temperature Monday was 27.7 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 74 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature settled three notches above the season`s average at 37.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months