Rain likely in Delhi today
New Delhi: The day will be cloudy here Monday and some areas are likely to get rainfall, said the Met Office.
"The sky will be generally cloudy with rain/thundershower likely in some areas," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
The minimum temperature Monday was 27.7 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 74 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature settled three notches above the season`s average at 37.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog