Rain likely in Delhi Wednesday
New Delhi: It was a cloudy Wednesday morning here with the minimum temperature recorded at 28.2 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average. The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day with light showers.
"The day will be cloudy and light rain is likely to occur in some parts of the capital," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 36 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 77 percent.
The maximum temperature Tuesday was recorded at 36 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season`s average while the minimum temperature was recorded at 29.4 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city