Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy, chilly morning as a shallow fog coupled with winds enveloped the capital Sunday. The Met office has forecast rain in some parts of the city.
The minimum temperature settled six degrees above average at 14.1 degree Celsius.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.2 mm of rainfall till 8.30 a.m.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy, with possibility of rain later in the day," an IMD official said.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 24 degrees Celsius mark," added the IMD official.
Humidity stood at 93 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 24.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was four notch above average at 12.8 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone shares fan videos—Watch here!
- Markandey Katju explains why he wants Nitish Kumar as PM, Arvind Kejriwal as Dy PM
- JDU under fire over Kanhaiya Kumar, Facebook users blast party MLC over Nitish government's 'double standards'
- Zarina Wahab slams false reports of her leaving Aditya Pancholi's house—Details inside!
- Top 50 defaulters of PSBs had exposure of Rs 1.21 lakh cr