Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy, chilly morning as a shallow fog coupled with winds enveloped the capital Sunday. The Met office has forecast rain in some parts of the city.
The minimum temperature settled six degrees above average at 14.1 degree Celsius.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.2 mm of rainfall till 8.30 a.m.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy, with possibility of rain later in the day," an IMD official said.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 24 degrees Celsius mark," added the IMD official.
Humidity stood at 93 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 24.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was four notch above average at 12.8 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH