Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy, chilly morning as a shallow fog coupled with winds enveloped the capital Sunday. The Met office has forecast rain in some parts of the city.
The minimum temperature settled six degrees above average at 14.1 degree Celsius.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.2 mm of rainfall till 8.30 a.m.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy, with possibility of rain later in the day," an IMD official said.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 24 degrees Celsius mark," added the IMD official.
Humidity stood at 93 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 24.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was four notch above average at 12.8 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why