Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy, chilly morning as a shallow fog coupled with winds enveloped the capital Sunday. The Met office has forecast rain in some parts of the city.
The minimum temperature settled six degrees above average at 14.1 degree Celsius.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital received 0.2 mm of rainfall till 8.30 a.m.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy, with possibility of rain later in the day," an IMD official said.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 24 degrees Celsius mark," added the IMD official.
Humidity stood at 93 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 24.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was four notch above average at 12.8 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'