Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 9.4 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast light rain in the city.
"Generally cloudy sky with ight rain or thunder developments may occur in some areas," said an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD) about the forecast for Saturday.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 24 degrees Celsius, three notches above the average for the season, added the IMD official.
Visibility at 8.30 am was 600 metres and humidity 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was three notches above average at 24 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was a notch below average at 7.6 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged