Rain likely in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cloudy morning in the capital on Saturday with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 9.4 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast light rain in the city.
"Generally cloudy sky with ight rain or thunder developments may occur in some areas," said an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD) about the forecast for Saturday.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 24 degrees Celsius, three notches above the average for the season, added the IMD official.
Visibility at 8.30 am was 600 metres and humidity 93 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature was three notches above average at 24 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was a notch below average at 7.6 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH